Gleamio contest. Enter to Win Pengo 4K HDMI “Grabber” Video Game Capture Card May 2019 on Gleam Database.
- Supports 4K @ 60 fps 4:4:4 video output and captures audio/video HDMI source. Unlike no other. Plug-n-play, no driver nor external power needed. Designed in Taiwan
- OS support: Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Mac OSX (10.13 and above), Linux. Allowing you to capture your video while playing games at any OS. Does not support HDCP.
- Input resolution: 640x480p, 1280x720p, 1920x1080p, 3840x2160p, 4096x2160p. Video Sampling: 4:4:4 format. Output Color Space: YUY2 (4:2:2), RGB (4:4:4) MJPG.
- Output resolution: Up to 4096x2160p @ 60 Hz via HDMI. Up to 1080p @ 60 Hz via USB. Audio Input: HDMI, 16-bit PCM encoded audio at 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz, and 192kHz sampling rates
- Capture your live-streaming/gaming sessions with minimal to zero lag. Plug&Play, no external device needed.